- syntax, semantics and the syntax-semantics interface
- logic and language, formal semantics
- machine learning for natural languages, statistical evaluation of natural languages
- deep learning and NLP
- reproducible linguistic data science
- data management
In the past, I've worked mostly with C and Haskell, R, C#, and F#. As of late, do most of my work in Python.
Teaching contains a list of seminars and courses that I’ve taught at the Friedrich Schiller University.
Education and Work
- since 2017: scientific programmer at MPI-SHH
- 2016 – 2019: part-time full-stack developer at CAALA
- 2013 – 2017: PhD student Friedrich Schiller University Jena
- 2011 – 2013: M.A. English and American Studies (focus: linguistics and computational linguistics), Friedrich Schiller University Jena
- 2008 – 2011: B.A. English and American Studies (focus: linguistics) and Intercultural Business Communication, Friedrich Schiller University Jena